Jerry Lorenzo re-discovers a gem in the Skidgrip archives and shapes it for the streets of today. With bold, vibrant colors, the Skidgrip Con-Rad was a go-to for surfers and skaters in the late ‘80s—and was one of Jerry’s childhood favorites. This collaboration reworks the original, keeping the loud colors, but evolving the design for a more modern look. While the maxed-out pattern on the canvas isn’t the minimalism you expect from Lorenzo, the clean profile and sleek shape place this updated classic firmly in the Fear of God aesthetic.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE DOWN
- High top sneaker with digitally printed archival pattern.
- Primary oval lace, secondary cotton flat lace.
- Woven label with screen printed co-branding on tongue.
- Fear of God ESSENTIALS and Chuck 70 vintage license plates.
- Padded collar and OrthoLite sock liner.